advert banner 

Amstel 
Yudala 

Sunday, December 11, 2016

INTERVIEW WITH PARAGON

Am patience Okonkwo.Stage named paragon from Emugu state.  I started  music at thirteen.  I recently turned sixteen..bola is my first publized  work after winning the southeast mic contest. And am coming up again with a dole tune.

9jaspyblog questions : So what can you say about the new single you just drop "bola"?

Well, my main message  in bola goes to girls in reference to the empty promises they receive from boys and sell their pride to them.  Bola as the title of the song was referred  to as a cheat and womanizer said by paragon.

9jaspyblog questions : Do you have a role model?

Yes I do, I have role model like Eva, Sia and Cynthia Morgan e.t.c

9jaspyblog questions : what does paragon means? 


Paragon means perfect no mistake, i chosen it cuz we all are working towards perfection. 


To download 'Bola' by paragon her new single visit www. rehabmusik.com/paragon-bola-prod-by-kellygzy

0 comments:

Post a Comment