advert banner 

Amstel 
Yudala 

Tuesday, August 16, 2016

Comedian ,Basketmouth - apologizes to Goodluck Jonathan



Basketmouth also clarified the popular belief that he helped canvas for votes for President Buhari. "I NEVER campaigned for BUHARI or ANY other politician. ALL those saying that I did should do everything within their power to “THINK” he stated.

Popular Nigerian comedian Basketmouth, 37, has apologized to ex-President Goodluck Jonathan for saying his administration placed the country in a septic tank.

Today Wednesday August 10, 2016 Basketmouth wrote "I have to sincerely apologise at this point that in expressing my opinion in my last post which was primarily to clear the air about who I campaigned, supported or rooted for or didn’t, I was disrespectful to a man I have nothing but respect for. The last President may have had some wrong advisers and consequently decisions were made that will eventually impact on the economy, however I am sorry if it came across as an attack on the man Goodluck Ebele Jonathan."

Yesterday (Tuesday, August 9, 2016) the famous comedian blamed the country's present economic woes on the immediate past government. "Nigeria was in a bad place by the end of the last administration and it was only a matter of time before we would have suffered the plights of Brazil and Venezuela" he wrote on his Instagram page.


Now after making his controversial statement Basketmouth has retracted his words and apologized to Goodluck Jonathan.

0 comments:

Post a Comment